What Funding Mechanisms Does PCRB Support?
PCRB supports research through a variety of funding mechanisms. Some examples are:
- PO1 Program Project Grant, a multiproject research approach involving a number of independent investigators who share knowledge of common resources
- R01 Research Project Grant, a specified research project to be performed by the named investigator in an area representing his/her specific interests and competencies
- R03 Small Research Grant—for pilot or preliminary short-term projects
- R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant—for pre-intervention research that tests active or novel concepts that may produce innovative advances in the behavioral sciences
- R13 Conference Grants, for national or international meetings, conferences and workshops.